*Please Note* This is not a 'New Year's Resolution' post.
Is a good old 'TO DO' list post.
One that won't put so much pressure on us to complete.
One which we will add things to as we go too, so it is never ending.
One which we think will be fun to do rather than a chore...
This year we are mixing the less ordinary with the ordinary and creating crazy... same as last year then really.
So here it is,
When the item on the list goes RED it means we've done it and we have celebrated appropriately/inappropriately.
- Re design my blog (01/01/14)
- Alice & Hoff to sort their Wills out
- Alice to pass her driving test
- Go to Majorca
- Work hard on my blog and be a success (Alice)
- Win a blog award because of the above (Alice)
- Go to Alton Towers
- Go to Thorpe Park
- Go to Legoland
- Get Kyd into space (being an extra in Star Wars will do)
- Go to Greece with Mark Warner
- Meet Dave Grohl (Lead singer of the Foo Fighters)
- Lose at least 1st each (A&H only)
- Raise at least £300 for charity
- Start Rocky at Little Kickers
- See the Wombats live
- See Aerosmith Live
- Meet Phillip Schofield
- Go to at least 2 away games
- Start potty training Rocky
- Meet David Beckham (Kyd)
- Be a Mascot at an England game in the World Cup *wide eyes* ummm, yeah, OK
- Watch EVERY game of the world cup
- Win tickets to the World Cup
- Go to Lords for Cricket and Aly Palley for Darts (Kyd)
- Be an extra in Eastenders & Hollyoaks (Kyd)
- Learn more about Social Media for the blog (Alice)
- Read an ACTUAL book... like a paper one
- Hoff to legally adopt Kyd
- Make more money than last year
Ummmmmm, WELL, some of those things may be just slightly out of reach...
Never say never, stranger things have happened to us in this family... most of them in 2013.
*Disclosure* If we meet Dave Grohl I, Alice, am allowed to kiss him on the face. It was in the marriage agreement.