Thursday, 4 October 2012

Down Syndrome Awareness Month - October '12



D - Is for Doing exactly what we want to in life.
O - Is for Opening others eyes when we do.
W - Is for Wishing that people didn’t judge.
N - Is for Nothing can stop me even when they do.

S - Is for Saying exactly how we feel.
Y - Is for You listening with all your might.
N - Is for Nobody stopping and staring.
D - Is for Dreaming that the above was in sight.
R - Is for Reading up on Down Syndrome and knowing your stuff.
O - Is for Opening your eyes after doing the above.
M - Is for Me being me and you being you.
E - Is for EVERYONE, everywhere, sharing the love.

 


1 comment:

  1. Hayley Goleniowska22 October 2012 at 20:41

    I love this post! Thank you for encouraging me to do the linky. Pity I'm not going to Blogfest. See you at Britmums Live?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xx