Thursday, 25 October 2012

Cough, Cough, Echo, Splutter

One fine day in the middle of the night 2 dead men got up to.... cough their guts up!

When I say 2, I mean 1, and when I say 1, I mean Kyd!!

Bloody typical! 

It's half term as of tomorrow and guess what...... he has a chesty cough that sounds like a bigger echo than **enter rude comment here** coming from his chest area!


A chesty cough is that it? I hear you say....


A chesty cough to him means warning signs, alarm bells and sirens! Instant action needs to be taken.

A chesty cough leads to a chest infection....

Which leads to antibiotics....

It also leads to the rest of us getting ill.....

Which leads to weeks of issues and stupid problems....

Which leads to being housebound....

Which leads to us all climbing the walls....

Which leads to me needing a good strong drink....

Which is crap because I can't drink!



So to save my sanity it is best to nip this in the bud ASAP. There is only a few things that will work...

Medicines & Sleep...

and guess what we are running out of..... 

MEDICINE!

We have only one dose of Calpol left, an empty bottle of Nurofen and no Cough meds what so ever!!

I'm so well-organised this year!

NOT!!!!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment xx