I've packed my bag and so I told the Hoff he had to pack his too... I do believe it's sensible for him to have one with him, as that way he doesn't have to leave me to pop home and miss all the action! I let him pack his own bag but I gave him a list to follow... lol
Hoff's List -
- Water Spray (to cool me down)
- iPad (which is in my bag now! hahaha)
- Make sure iPad has link to ALL football channels just in case Euro's are still on!
- Chewing Gum
- Change for the car park and vending machine
- Change of clothes & comfy shoes
- Toiletries (toothbrush, deodorant etc)
- Gloves (hahaha I told him he needed these for when I squeeze his hands as I may scratch)
- Earplugs (He thinks I'll be screaming at him!.... he's right!!)
- Camera & charger (I don't want him to miss any moments after the birth)
- List of names to ring!
What else does he need? please make suggestions if he's missed anything...