Thursday, 9 February 2012

Cybher & Britmums Live: The Race For A Sponsor

So last year I went to Cybermummy courtesy of Johnson's baby and all after just a few short weeks of blogging. I really enjoyed myself and although it was quite scary being in a room with hundreds of other mummy bloggers, I think I learnt a lot from the experience. I really want to attend both Cybher and Britmums Live events this year but, I'm going to be honest here, due to having a baby on the way and a wedding to pay for next year, as well as everyday life with a disabled child to contend with... I can't afford it without help from a lovely sponsor... This is where this post comes in...

I am looking for a sponsor for either both or just one of the events... I'm not greedy, or stupid, I know asking for both might seem like I'm taking the mickey but I promise I will make it worth while to the company involved... but if not one will do just fine! :)
 
Sooooooooo If you are looking for a parent/mummy blogger who has a good reputation with some big name brands (The Football League, Oreo & recently Visit Florida  just to name a few) with the addition of a reach within both the parenting and special needs communities, then I just might be your blogger!

What the event's involve:


Cybher - 12th March 2012
Cybher is the first all inclusive female blogger event of its kind in the UK. It’s taking place on the 12th May 2012 at 8 Northumberland Avenue in the heart of London. This one-day event will bring together the most influential bloggers and speakers from all corners of the blogosphere to network, inspire, share and learn. There will be brands – brands that interest all women and not just parents and there will be content – lots of it. In fact there will be so much on offer that you will question how we managed to fit it all in. We’ve taken all of the feedback from previous blogger events we’ve been involved with and we can promise that Cybher 2012 will be more memorable in every single way.


Britmums Live - 22 - 23 June 2012
This two-day conference is solely dedicated to the British parenting blogger & its audience and will attract some 500 attendees. Britmums live is run by the UK’s largest parent blogging network of more than 3,000 influential and engaged bloggers and is set to make a massive impression on the blogosphere. What with some fantastic top name bloggers all set to attend and some high-profile speakers, such as Sarah brown and Ruby wax its the ideal time to connect with bloggers.

What I would offer a company after sponsorship:
  • A professional blogger/brand relationship with all terms of the agreed sponsorship fulfilled within the agreed time scales.
  • I will only acquire the one sponsorship (per event or for both) meaning it will be only your brand/company I represent.
  • I can wear branded clothing with your brand/company logo (t-shirts, badges etc…) on the day of the conference (within reason ie all in ones etc lol)
  • Your brand will be mentioned in conjunction with all my post relating to the Britmums live/Cybher 2012 event here on the blog. Post will then be blasted out to over 1000 twitter followers and again over 1000 seperate Facebookers (as well as a number of other parenting and blogger networks)
  • Tweets & RT about your brand and any promotions competition’s you may currently be running
  • A full length detailed introductory post introducing you as my Brit Mum’s Live/Cybher sponsor 2012
  • I would be happy to review and share my opinions on any of your products here on the blog
  • Would be happy to run any relevant competition’s for my sponsor here on the blog
  • Brand Logo with attached link to your website featured in my blogs sidebar for the period of one year (longer for both events), with an additional mention in the Reviews and PR listing (remains on the blog indefinitely)
  • Mentioned as my sponsor on my business cards (with logo if necessary) which will be handed out by myself at the events
  • An article or guest post on your blog/website (topics and amount of posts can be discussed prior to sponsorship agreement being made)
I am also open to discussion on any request you may wish to make as to form a sponsorship that is tailored to suit us both. 

What I would need in return:
  • Cost of conference ticket which currently stands at £49.99 + £2 booking fee (Britmums), although this is an introductory price that may slightly rise dependent on how soon ticket is purchased before the event (closing date for introductory price 28/02) and £100 for Cybher (introductory price now not available)
  • Two nights hotel accommodation (for both events) for the night before and following the first day’s conference (remember Britmums is a two-day event) No more than £250.00 per event (maybe less depends on prices at time of booking)
I think that’s a great deal and a great opportunity for some great exposure at a low-cost.

If you're interested in becoming the sponsor of my blog, then don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to send you all you need to know such as stats, reach, testimonials, klout scores, blogging achievements and more.
Please feel free to email any questions you may have and I’ll be sure to answer them the best I can.

If you would like to know more or to make an offer of sponsorship please contact me by email on: 
alice_baillie@hotmail.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. Alice, it was so great to meet you in person the other day.

    On the BritMums Live! site we have a step-by-step guide to getting sponsored. http://www.britmumslive.com/category/attendees/getting-sponsored/

    If you've ever worked with any PRs before, get in touch with them and pitch yourself. You have a great blog! The fact that you're pregnant right now will be a big draw for some brands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'd sponsor you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xx