Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Happy Birthday Kyd...

SO this time 9 years ago I was oblivious to any of what was about to happen & was just happy to be holding my beautiful baby in my arms... little did I know 24hrs later I'd be thrown into a world of hurt & confusion ... but that was then... this is now... and he is fit & healthy(ish) and we are living life to the full, with new doors opening for us each day! I owe him everything for just making my life mean something... so here is to him... may he be happy and carry on living life to his advantage... here's a dvd I've made for him... enjoy! Xxx

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow by Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Alice! Happy Birthday Kyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You see you next Thursday xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xx