Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Well Here Is The First Post.... Bring it on!!!

 Hi New Blog Folks,

So this is a new venture Inspired by my lovely friend Molly and her Parenting blog http://mothersalwaysright.wordpress.com/. I read her blog regularly even though it's about babies... and my baby is now 8! But in my defence she makes it hard to not read it as she's very creative with her writing! AND I definitely blame her for my broodiness!!

So why a blog? The main reason... I like to talk... and I generally have a lot to say on a lot of matters. I have quite an interesting Life (or so I'm told) with quite a few, OK lot's of, interesting friends and a huge family, all characters to say the least! Including my extra family I now have due to my beloved boyfriends own bunch of crazies... and One very interesting yet slightly crazy child. There are other things I would state as my main reason for doing this but I do have ONE truly great reason my life is where it is now... My son/Kid, he has Down Syndrome and this has some fascinating and interesting times and with stories past, present and ahead of us in the future he makes for brilliant reading. Also I might just add, when I say Crazy I mean positively mental! He has the oddest sense of humour and has the most amazing smile that could melt your bad mood at just a slight glance... He loves life and life, and people, love him... and i mean they REALLLLY love him!! He gets away with murder (not literally) on a regular basis. He might be mad... but I'll let you in to a secret..... All the best people are! He will be my main topic I expect so I hope you enjoy reading about odd trips and fun times... along with some serious and sad moments and a few trips to the hospital but the good times will hopefully outweigh the bad. 


OK so I have to admit I have also done it because I like to Rant... a lot, Write my thoughts and Yeah OK I'll admit I do like/love it when people read it and agree/disagree because I like to be right... I am, after all, human! I love the beloved Facebook for this reason!... But what was I thinking publishing some of my deepest inner most thoughts via Facebook... where let's face it, NOBODY CARES!! Facebook is great for something like keeping in touch but honestly some people take it too far, often I find myself thinking 'why have you just written that?!' whilst reading Facebook status' It's a definite case of I don't need to know that it's tooooo much info for my liking!! OK OK sometimes the morning after the night before I may even think to myself 'ohhhhh dear what have i done!'. Facebook can often be known as 'the root of all evil' when it comes to rows and fall outs... Jeremy Kyle always refers to it as this but let's face it without it he'd have much less interesting shows!!... But it has been an amazing success for a good reason, it links people in similar situations, reunites old friends and keeps you in touch with far away loved ones... and all for free! I am a little bit addicted to it now though i am constantly checking it on my computer and on my phone 'just in case' and i quite often write LOL at the end of my sentences... sad i know! I am hoping this blog takes away some of my addiction and reunites me with writing real words... with a few LOL's thrown in for good measure.

I look forward to starting my Blog up properly... with a little help from my crazy family antics!! 

Till Next Time Kids...

7 comments:

  1. Welcome. Lovely to have you in the blogosphere. Looking forward to reading more! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice , I love you just the way you are Xx I love reading what you write . I also have one on here , just havent used it in a while , until sometime today . Its good to open up on here more <3 Love you and Rhys forever Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello cousin its kieran!!yes i have just read your blog and i love it!I dont think i can blog it like you can(is that even a word.....?...if it isnt im taking it!)Keep on writing,i love reading all your facebook stats about you and Rhys...and yes i do miss you too.I love facebook because it re connected us again with the family.No im not going to say bubble gum again lol.I do wish that i can be there with you all so much, but seeing the wedding and knowing where Katherine came from just made me a bit closer to you guys even though were like miles and hours apart.If you keep on blogging ill keep on reading them.Well i must jet......hugs and kisses to all <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love having new blogs to read and yours certainly looks interesting! Love the pic of you and your son he looks soo cute too. So will be following and if you get a chance to pop over to mine on muminmeltdown.blogspot.com and twitter @muminmeltdown.
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to blogging too, and found you through BMB, looking forward to reading more from you! I'll be follwing you and your gorgeous son! I'm at liviloudude.blogspot.com so if you get time pop by and see us! Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I f####Ng love you Baillie :P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello cousin its kieran!!yes i have just read your blog and i love it!I dont think i can blog it like you can(is that even a word.....?...if it isnt im taking it!)Keep on writing,i love reading all your facebook stats about you and Rhys...and yes i do miss you too.I love facebook because it re connected us again with the family.No im not going to say bubble gum again lol.I do wish that i can be there with you all so much, but seeing the wedding and knowing where Katherine came from just made me a bit closer to you guys even though were like miles and hours apart.If you keep on blogging ill keep on reading them.Well i must jet......hugs and kisses to all <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xx